It was nice to have dinner on Lygon St again for the first time in almost a month. I went to a new Italian restaurant and it just felt good to be in a familiar location close to home. I think it is supposed to rain again tomorrow, so I'll probably spend a fair amount of time tomorrow taking care of all of the stuff on my desk. At some point, I need to start thinking about what is going to travel back to the U.S. with me...
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Getting Settled
It was nice to have dinner on Lygon St again for the first time in almost a month. I went to a new Italian restaurant and it just felt good to be in a familiar location close to home. I think it is supposed to rain again tomorrow, so I'll probably spend a fair amount of time tomorrow taking care of all of the stuff on my desk. At some point, I need to start thinking about what is going to travel back to the U.S. with me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment